Our church school program works to team with parents to instill a 24/7 faith in our kids - not just while they're here at church. Church school begins in worship, then a large group session, followed by a small group session.
Church School begins in September. Ages 3yrs through 5th grade can choose from two sessions:
- Sunday - 9:00 am
- Wednesday - 6:00 pm (K-5th Grade, preschoolers can join in the nursery at the 7 pm worship hour)
Church School Registration Form
Amy Loetz, Children & Family Minister
651-458-5853 ext. 24
Our Mission: To follow God’s lead to empower families and lead children to know God’s voice and follow Him.
– In any given year, the church has about 40 hours to impact a child’s life.
– Parents have nearly 3,000 hours of influence with their children each year!
Neither of us can do it alone, so by combining our forces we can achieve greater impact! Livin’ Faith Children’s Ministry works to partner with families and strive toward the following goals:
- Incite Wonder in God’s amazing love
- Provoke Discovery of His spirit and truth
- Fuel Passion to do as Jesus taught us
- Enhance Discipleship
Through these goals, we help kids learn faith and life skills such as navigating the Bible, being part of a community, and living out faith in our daily lives.